Friday, November 21, 2008

Humour in English Language

  • Principal to student…" I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigerette… ? "
  • Class teacher once said : " pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"
  • Once Hindi teacher said…."i'm going out of the world to America.."
  • "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."
  • Dont..laugh at the back benches…otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down…..
  • It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said " why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)
  • Teacher in a furious mood… write down ur name and father of ur name!!
  • "shhh… quiet… the principal is revolving around college"
  • My manager started like this "Hi, I am Pinky, Married with two kids"
  • "I'll illustrate what i have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board
  • "will u hang that calender or else i'll HANG MYSELF"
  • LIBRARIAN SCOLDS - "IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"
  • Chemistry HOD comes and tells us…. "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"
  • Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father
  • "why are you looking at the monkeys outside when i am in the class?!"
  • Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand. Computer how understand?? "
  • Seing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away"

No comments: